Keepin' The Dance Floor Flowin'
- Michael and Lindsey - Ben was the DJ at my wedding in June of 2012. He was extremely helpful and friendly throughout the entire process (from meeting him and signing the contract to the actual wedding). It is easy to tell how much he loves music and how great of a time he has being a DJ. At our reception, the dance floor was packed the entire night. He did a great job of choosing what song to play at the right time, and was also open to taking requests (both ours and our guests) - many DJ's at weddings I have been to in the past do not always do this. Several guests told us after the wedding that our DJ was the best and most fun of any they have ever seen at weddings. Ben was also very helpful throughout the night - he kept us informed with the schedule of events and made sure we were comfortable before each one. I can keep going on with the review but the best advice I think I can give is to book him if you want to have a great time at your wedding reception - you can't go wrong! Would give him more stars if we could!
link to the review on weddingchannel.com
- Carly and Jon - Ben of Dance Flow Control came highly recommend to us from our wedding venue (Royal Fox Country Club). From the first meeting we knew that Ben was our DJ - he was funny, outgoing, easy to talk to - we even cancelled another DJ meeting the next week because we liked him so much! We also really liked that he ran his own business and that all communication was between us and him only. It kept things organized and everyone on the same page. Ben was very helpful during the planning process and has this client website where you can input song choices & details about your wedding day. Another thing I liked was that we met up with him a few weeks before our wedding just to figure out details and make sure everything was good to go. He did the sound for our ceremony too & coordinated with our musicians/pastor to make sure they had the equipment they needed. He also had some great ideas for the reception and was really good about making sure there was a flow for the entire evening. I also really liked that he came up to us multiple times during the reception to make sure we were ready for our introductions, first dance, cake cutting, etc. That way everything again flowed and we had a heads up before a major event would start. We received rave reviews about Ben from guests & vendors, as well as the music he played throughout the entire reception from the cocktail hour to the last song. The dance floor was still packed when our reception ended at midnight! Ben knows how to keep the party going and you can really tell he loves what he does! Thank you Ben!! link to review on weddingwire.com
- Sabrina & Drew - I was unbelievably happy with our DJ. He was a blast, kept people on the dance floor ALL night, and was willing to make changes as the night went on. We had some stuff planned that we ended up not doing, and he just went with the flow. He was a pleasure to work with, lots of fun, and gave us exactly what we wanted for our reception. He even put together a rock the reception mix for my dad and I, and kept it a secret from my hubby. He videotaped it too, what a treat to have! If you are getting married in the Chicagoland area and want your friends and family on their feet, give Ben a call . link to the review on weddingchannel.com
- Tracy & Ian - We cannot say enough wonderful things about Ben and Dance Flow Control. Ben’s awesome energy and positive attitude throughout all our planning, and of course our reception, was contagious. Every time we talked with him, we got even more excited for our wedding! He is a true music lover and has an awesome sense of what people were enjoying. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Ben also provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. At the last minute (about an hour before our ceremony was about to begin), the facility informed us that the wall partition broke and we could move our ceremony outside (or have it inside, but then everyone would see the reception area, etc). Ben was able to quickly move his equipment from inside to outside. He was very professional, efficient, and the sound outside was fantastic! Most people thought the outdoor ceremony was intentional given how smoothly everything went. Our reception introductions were fun and timely! Ben was great at getting everyone’s attention throughout the night and checking in with us. If not for him, our photographer would have missed our garter and bouquet toss (it’s easy to lose track of time when you’re having a blast!). Ben was also able to accommodate live music, as my husband played guitar and sang my daddy-daughter song. There wasn’t any feedback, the guitar sound and vocals were perfectly balanced, and the lighting was just perfect! In fact, the lighting throughout the whole night was perfect! The music was never too loud and Ben played all of our “must hear” songs, regardless of how obscure they were. Choosing Dance Flow Control was literally one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We never had any worries, doubt, or stress when it came to our reception music and having Ben as our DJ. We highly recommend him to everyone!!
link to the review on Weddingchannel.com
- Sierra & Pablo - "Ben did a wonderful job acoustically managing our wedding! From the very start, he kept us very relaxed and always had a smile on his face! It was so nice to know that he was taking care of the "schedule" and coordinating with others, even when things didn't go exactly according to plan. I felt like we could just sit back and enjoy our wedding knowing people were having a great time on the dance floor! We couldn't have asked for more! Thanks Ben and Dance Flow Control!"
- Shannon and Garrett - Ben, you were amazing! You were super easy to work with, had a great selection of music to play from, and we got lots of compliments from many of our guests on how much they loved our music and how much fun they had dancing the night away. Also, my friend who is getting married in a few months wishes that she would have been able to hire you; however, her wedding was too far away to be able to hire you. Otherwise, I think you would have had another customer. Thanks so much for helping make our day so special!
- Jen and Greg - Ben, you did a GREAT job at our wedding. The dance floor was always crowded and everyone loved the music selection you played. Thanks for being an awesome DJ for our wedding. It was really cool that you even got on the dance floor for a few songs!
- Nick and Chella - Ben was awesome. Just what's better than awesome? Whatever it is that's what Ben was. My dad had rotator cuff surgery right before our wedding and was in so much pain he was afraid he wouldnt be able to dance. Ben made last minute changes to our dance by cutting the song short and moving into an open floor invite. Who can mix Stephen Curtis Chapman and Guns n Roses? Ben can. Who can find Italian dance club songs last minute? Ben can. Plus the photo booth was an awesome added bonus and the uplighting looked great! Loved it! link to the review on weddingwire.com
- Britni and Steve - Ben is awesome! We discovered him when he was DJing for our friend's wedding and got his card on the spot. He was great to work with. He is very friendly and helpful. He made some great ceremony music suggestions and was excellent at moving the reception along. We had many of our guests tell us that they thought he was an awesome DJ. He is a really cool guy and was very helpful with the planning process and making sure the night went flawlessly. He is very reasonably priced, especially compared to others in the area, and he isn't one of those cheesy, annoying DJs. We would recommend him to anyone, anytime! link to the review on weddingwire.com
- Jerry and Sarah - Ben did a fantastic job with everything! He set up the sound system outdoors for my ceremony and did a great job During the reception. We did not have every song picked out and we told him to fill in the blanks and the song choices were perfect. I highly recommend uplighting. It transformed the white tent we were in to a fall wonderland. He keeps in touch with you throughout the whole night and let you know when the best time to start different sections of the night. It would not have gone so well without you Ben! Thank you so much!!!
- Al & Julee - After meeting with several DJ's, Ben at Dance Flow Control was a breath of fresh air. We wanted the opposite of the typical cheesy wedding DJ and we loved his personality when we met with him. He was kind, funny, and was willing to listen to what we wanted, rather than to tell us what our wedding should be. Also to top it off, his price was way more affordable than the quotes we got from the larger companies.Day of, he arrived on time and set everything up with no problems to my knowledge. He kept us running on time and helped wrangle all of us for introductions when everyone was all over the place during cocktail hour. He had the perfect energy level and played all the songs we asked him too. The songs he filled in were in line with what we wanted too.
Ben also did uplighting for us at a great price. I know he struggled a bit since our room didn't have a lot of outlets but he pulled it off like a pro and it really made the room look stunning. This was a last minute add on and I'm so glad we did it.
I would hire Ben again in a heartbeat.